CBD is the new word in the wellness routines of Americans. Things changed irreversibly in 2018 after the adoption of the Farm Bill, which legalized hemp as a THC-low variety of marijuana. This piece of legislation thus made the CBD market legal, provided the manufacturers keep the THC levels under 0.3% in the products they sell over the counter.
As a result, the CBD industry has grown in leaps over the past 5 years. Users can enjoy a wide variety of products, ranging from edibles to oils, tinctures, and vape pens. CBD brands compete for consumers, each claiming to be the best and offering the finest quality. So, how can one pick a really good product with an optimal price/quality ratio? Here is a guide to the best vaping products a CBD consumer should definitely try out this year.
Benefits of CBD Vaping
First, let’s clarify whether CBD vaping is indeed worth the hype around it. How can it benefit your health, and is it a better alternative to other CBD products, like edibles or tinctures? Here are some pros that will surely make you smile:
- Immediate effects. The main advantage of CBD vaping is its immediate effect on the user. By inhaling the evaporated CBD liquid, you enjoy fast and tangible relief from your troubling condition. Otherwise, if you take CBD oil or eat a CBD gummy, you may need to wait up to one hour to feel the effects; it’s not always appropriate at the moments of acute anxiety or intense painful sensations.
- Potent pain and anxiety relief. CBD vaping can quickly and effectively relieve your pain and stress, melting all anxieties away after just 1-2 puffs. That’s a tangible pro of using vaping devices instead of other CBD-infused products, as many consumers don’t want to wait too long for the effects. Thus, they get quick relaxation and relieve their bodily and psychological discomfort with vaping.
- Delicious flavors. CBD vaping manufacturers have gone the extra mile to excite users with mouth-watering, juicy flavors and win a competitive advantage in the market. Thus, consumers are treated to a huge variety of natural flavors and exotic combinations of spices, fruit, and authentic hemp flavor, experimenting with vaping as they please.
- Discreetness in use. Vaping devices are much more discreet in use than regular cigarettes and hempettes, which has, in part, been the reason behind their crazy success among users. Thus, you can take a CBD vaping device anywhere in a public place and take a puff without anybody noticing that you’re getting a hit of CBD relaxation.
- Ultimate user-friendliness. Vaping pens are very easy to use; you only need to press a button, and the device is ready to deliver smooth, dense smoke that will calm you down and take your pain away.
Top 4 CBD Vaping Carts You’re Sure to Enjoy
Now, the rating of CBD vaping carts you’re sure to enjoy – find the one that speaks to you in this list to enjoy a pleasurable and rewarding vaping experience.
#1 Just CBD
JustCBD is a popular name in the CBD market, as the brand has been producing top-quality CBD products of various categories for years. It also offers a wide range of vaping carts for users; most of them come with 1mg tanks and contain 200mg to 1,000+ mg of CBD.
The main benefit of choosing JustCBD for your vaping experience is the high CBD concentration, the US origin of hemp used in their manufacturing, and the absence of hazardous components in the content, such as solvents, pesticides, or Vitamin E. The manufacturer includes broad-spectrum CBD in its vaping products, guaranteeing the wholesome therapeutic effect of terpenes and cannabinoids but without the trace presence of THC. This way, the users are treated to the synergistic effects of all hemp ingredients but have zero risks of getting allergic or intoxicated with THC.
The brand’s flavor range is not that wide, but the product line includes such glorious strains as Pineapple Express and Northern Lights. So, anyone, from a rookie vaper to a vaping pro, will have something to their liking in the JustCBD product range.
#2 CBDfx Cartridges
Those who want a durable device with high-quality airflow control should opt for the refillable CBDfx cartridge. Its ceramic core ensures that the CBD vaping juice doesn’t lose the original flavor after heating, and the device has easy and efficient wicking. The vaping cart’s case is made of glass and steel, guaranteeing that you have a non-toxic, durable, and esthetically pleasing device. The tank can host 1ml of CBD liquid, thus ensuring that you have enough CBD for your daily needs. CBDfx vaping liquids’ flavor range is impressive, with strengths ranging from 500mg to 2,000+ mg.
#3 Secret Nature
This producer’s vaping carts are a bit higher in price than the market average, but the quality of the device and vaping liquid is a fair exchange for the premium cost. The manufacturer includes CBD sourced from Sativa, Indica, and hybrid hemp into the devices, giving users a broad choice of vaping options. Even picky customers will be delighted to use the device made of stainless steel, glass, and premium ceramic – the Secret Nature vaping cart looks expensive and elegant. Besides, each product comes with a CoA that certifies the absence of hazardous chemicals and the consistency of all ingredients with the packaging data.
You can choose from a wide variety of well-known strains, such as Grape Ape, Orange Royal, or Lemon Diesel, among others. Fans of the unflavored hemp variants will surely enjoy the original taste of Durban Poison or Raw Nectar options. The brand packs its carts with 700g to 1,200mg CBD to guarantee tangible therapeutic effects.
#4 Cheef Botanicals
If you want a diversity of flavors combined with top quality, Cheef Botanicals is the name you should go for. The brand has 20+ unique, natural flavors in the product range, but its product line is limited in terms of CBD concentrations. You can choose a 200mg or 400mg option only. All vaping carts are fully THC-free and guarantee the absence of intoxication. The benefit of Cheef Botanicals carts is that they are compatible with any 510-thread battery, so users can use their own hardware or opt for the brand’s proprietary 350 mAh batteries.
As you can see, the market is awash with CBD vaping device offers, and it’s very hard to make an informed decision. However, regardless of whether you choose a high CBD low THC vape cartridge or opt for a THC-free version, always do your due diligence before purchasing any vaping liquid. It’s vital to ensure the brand has a legit presence in the USA, sources the hemp extract from organic, US-based farms, and includes only safe, non-allergic ingredients in the substance. In this case, you can enjoy the vaping experience to the fullest and avoid the lung damage or disease many vaping skeptics warn about.
The author of this material is Denys Svirepchuk, a full-time blogger at AskGrowers with a keen interest in vaping technology. Denys shares his findings with readers to help people choose safe and well-suited options for relieving a variety of health issues with the help of CBD vaping. He believes everyone should have access to knowledge, as this is the clue to safe and responsible CBD consumption with maximum health benefits.