Drug and alcohol addiction affects millions of Americans each and every year. Sadly, only a small percentage of these individuals ever seek substance abuse treatment. No matter if you have suffered from addiction for a short while or have tried to get sober multiple times, the professionals at Restore Health and Wellness can help.
We work with insurance providers like Regence BlueShield to ensure that you get the treatment you need and deserve. We understand that finding a reputable treatment center that accepts your insurance can be overwhelming. Let us take care of the logistical details of your rehab admission so you can focus solely on your recovery.
Regence is a non-profit organization, home to the largest partnership of health care plans that cover the Pacific Northwest. The company provides four different plans, depending on the state in which you reside. These plans include:
- Regence BlueShield (WA)
- Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon
- Regence BlueShield of Idaho
- Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah.
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield has been providing health care coverage for more than 73 years. Their mission is to help their more than 750,000 members navigate the complicated ins and outs of the healthcare system. They advocate better care and reduced costs.
The benefits of having a Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance plan is that you can use your addiction rehab benefits both in and out of the state in which you reside. Your level of drug rehab coverage will depend on the plan you choose.
At Restore Health and Wellness, we will work directly with your healthcare provider to determine what addiction treatment benefits are available to you. It’s important to note that every person’s policy is different, and therefore, not everyone will have the same level of coverage. The plans offered by Regence BlueShield include:
- Regence Direct Bronze Plan: These are HAS plans, which can be obtained with additional benefits that include vision, dental, and IAP. These are the least expensive plans offered, which make them suitable for individuals who may not need regular medical care.
- Regence Direct Silver Plan: If you’re looking for a good balance between deductibles and monthly premiums, this plan may be best. The premiums are slightly more than the bronze plan, but the deductibles are lower. If you are looking for affordability and peace of mind, a direct silver plan may be your best option.
- Regence Direct Gold Plan: Monthly premiums for this plan are higher than the silver plan but lower than those for the platinum level. Vision and dental care benefits are included as options in this plan.
- Regence Direct Platinum Plan: Even though this plan has the highest monthly premiums, all copays and deductibles are the lowest. This plan is most suitable for those who require more medical care than the average person.
At Restore Health and Wellness, we can help answer any questions you may have regarding your Regence BlueShield addiction treatment benefits. By calling Restore Health and Wellness, and speaking to one of our caring admissions coordinators, you’ll get the answers and guidance you need. All calls are completely free and confidential. As a Regence BlueShield Drug and Alcohol Treatment Center, we are covered by these health insurance plans and are ready to assist you or a loved one.