The recovery process has been shown to be more successful and fulfilling when recovering addicts have the support of their closest friends and family.
Have you ever questions if someone you love is struggling with drug or alcohol addiction?
There are some signs of addiction you should be aware of. These include:
- Lying to loved ones or hiding drugs and/or alcohol
- The person exhibits sudden changes in attitude or behavior
- Experiencing problems in close personal relationships
- Struggling financially or having to borrow or steal money to continue drug habit or drinking
- Sudden unexplained weight loss or weight gain
- The person has become distant or isolated from family and friends
Our JCAHO accredited and state-licensed rehabilitation center is the ideal setting for anyone trying to recover from substance dependence. Our goal is to help our clients achieve lasting recovery from drug and alcohol addiction through our specialized treatment programs and state-of-the-art facility.
Our team of medical doctors and certified addiction treatment specialists create comprehensive and customized treatment plans to meet the unique needs of each and every patient. Our services include:
- Supervised drug and alcohol detox
- 24 hour individual patient care
- Individual and group therapy
- Family counseling
- Holistic therapies like yoga, acupuncture, chiropractic care, and more
- Residential Treatment
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment (IOP)
- Partial Hospitalization (PHP)
- Outpatient rehab programs
- Aftercare Services
- Alumni Support
Our luxury rehab center features a private two-acre mansion where you will feel safe and comfortable through all stages of recovery.
At Restore, we understand the importance of customized care to fit the unique needs of each patient. Our team of medical doctors and certified addiction treatment specialists work with each person to ensure they find hope, healing and lasting success in recovery.