Finding Effective Drug Treatment
An effective drug rehab program focuses its efforts on providing comprehensive treatment for individuals suffering from substance use disorders as well as co-occurring mental health issues. A qualified addiction rehabilitation center with high success rates will offer a full continuum of care, including medical detox, inpatient rehab, outpatient programs, incorporation with various therapy methods. In order to ensure treatment is effective, the client must first undergo a period of detox to deal with withdrawal symptoms and break the physical dependence on the drug of choice. Following medical detox, the client will move on to the next phase of treatment into a higher level of care. Both inpatient and outpatient treatment utilize an assortment of therapeutic programs to address the mental and emotional ailments linked to his or her substance use. Finding effective drug treatment from a certified addiction rehab facility will give you or your loved one the best chance at achieving and maintaining sobriety in recovery.
An effective drug treatment program customizes an individualized rehabilitation plan for each client. This personalized approach is tailored to fit the specific needs of the particular client based on their physical and psychological state, drug of choice, history of substance abuse, and severity of addiction. Effective treatment will also entail the use of therapies to uncover and address any possible underlying co-existing mental health conditions.
Addiction treatment centers that run a successful operation focus on treating the whole person – physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. This is made possible through the use of behavioral therapy programs, alternative holistic treatments, and in-depth counseling. With proper care from a certified treatment center, you are able to uncover and dissect your substance use disorder at the root. This will provide you and the specialized clinical staff with a full understanding of the underlying components of your addiction or co-occurring disorders. From there, you will work to establish necessary coping strategies to manage urges and cravings, as well as ways to avoid triggers.
Clients who work the program, take the necessary steps, and fully accept positive growth and change will get the most out of treatment. The effectiveness of a drug and alcohol rehab program is determined by the quality of care provided by the facility as well as the client’s willingness to commit to their recovery. A person can receive the highest quality of care, but if that individual does not genuinely desire to get clean and sober, the treatment program will be ineffective. Not everyone has access to effective treatment, and therefore, it’s a luxury that should not be taken for granted.
When seeking help for a substance use disorder, it is important to confirm that the drug rehab facility offers the services and meets the criteria listed in the following:
- In depth assessment and evaluation prior to admittance and upon arrival at the facility.
- Individualized treatment plans, specific to the unique needs and circumstances of the client.
- Is fully licensed and accredited, with certified professional staff.
- Comprehensive treatment.
- Full continuum of care (medical detox, inpatient/residential rehab, PHP, outpatient, aftercare programs).
- Quick access to treatment.
- 30, 60, and 90 day programs available.
- One-on-one counseling, group therapy, family therapy.
- Behavioral therapy programs.
- Regular evaluations and review of client’s treatment and progress, with modifications made if/when needed).
- Therapy and counseling that addresses possible mental health disorders (dual diagnosis treatment).
- The use of medication when necessary.
- Treatment must address all of the client’s needs, not just his or her addiction.
- A combination of both evidence-based programs and holistic therapies.
- Allows clients to stay as long as they need until their treatment is successfully completed.
- Relapse prevention and aftercare follow-up services.
A licensed and accredited addiction rehab facility will meet the highest standards of care. When considering your options for treatment, make sure the program you choose meets the criteria above. This will ensure that you are placed in an effective drug rehab program that is equipped to handle all of your needs. If you have a strong desire to get clean and are ready to embark on your recovery journey, the professionals at Restore Health and Wellness run a highly effective drug rehab that can help you achieve lasting sobriety.
Put an end to your addiction and take your life back once and for all. The right drug treatment program for you is out there and recovery is possible. Let the professionals at Restore assist you in finding effective drug treatment for your individualized needs. We specialize in the treatment of addiction and mental health. With help from the licensed professionals at our accredited rehab facility, you can be successful in your recovery journey. Contact us today to speak with one of our admission counselors to learn more about our proven-effective treatment programs.